View Single Post
pfund2233 10:19 AM 12-29-2011
My little "meeting" with mom this morn went well. Thank god!! I simply told her anything that was revised in my handbook was by no means ment to be taken personal to anyone. I explained some things to her and why I did it (going from hourly to contracted hrs). She said she understood. We will see... I also told her if I caused her any greif I didn't mean to but I have to watch out for my business and family. She told me again she understood. She then proceeded to say that she was super nervouse to talk to me because she didn't want confrontation and was dealing with enough in her life. (Really? Who would have guessed, right.) She also said she was afraid to talk to me because she didn't want me to "kick her to the curb" because that would have been devistating and she loves bringing her son here. She must be really dealing with ALOT of stuff because I have always been super easy to talk to and considering this mom has knowen me since HS. I told her I know she has been threw alot in life and I understand as I have too but told her she has to becareful on the way she words somethings or approches some situations because I was shocked and upset she was blaming me for issues she was having. Again she said she understood, we had small talk for a few more minutes and she left as if it was any other morning.

Sometimes the parents are more exhasting than the kids!!