Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Annalee 06:50 AM 11-15-2020
I agree with CH about Herd immunity as I have stated before; but I AM growing concerned with the repercussions of this disease.....schools are closing again, sports are being cancelled, etc. It is my fear that Biden (and I do NOT agree) will do something rash and close the country down....he will at least mandate a nationwide mask order which does nothing but cause a war between the do and do nots....but ??? I have always worn my mask; not sure if it helps but it doesn't hurt so???

My job concerns me right now...just do not want to close anymore.. There is only so much an FCC child care program can come back from....I have three openings and cannot buy a kids that is compatible with my program....I do believe covid has something to do with that.......Covid will be first on the agenda immediately after inauguration for Biden I'm afraid. My clients are constantly talking about it and I have NO answers.

How much more can the small business take?

Covid is real and is terrible for the families that have suffered and lost loved ones....two families in my county lost a loved one yesterday....sad all around.

So, covid is horrible for families from many different standpoints.