View Single Post
lovemykidstoo 03:31 PM 11-13-2017
Here it is. I'm still not happy with the first paragraph and the whole thing just seems negative to me. Help me make it nicer lol

"
SHERI’S DAYCARE

Thank you for choosing me as your daycare provider! I want to welcome you and your child to our family. I treat all of the kids as if they’re my own. We celebrate birthdays and holidays too! You are welcome to send a treat for birthdays if you like, just check with me to see if anyone has any allergies.

If you ever have any questions, feel free to contact me at any time. The following are my policies:

*Available hours are 7:30 to 5:20 sharp. Late fees begin at 5:21
*Late fees are $1 per minute after closing time
*Rate is $35 per day/per child and covers up to 9 hours of care. Over 9 hours is an additional $5 per day
*Rates are based on enrollment not attendance or time used, so if your child does not come due to vacation, illness or holiday, payment is still due
*Fees are due for all days normally scheduled including closed holidays (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day)
*You are not responsible for payment of any day that I take off as a vacation day or sick day
*Payment is due at drop off time on the last day of care bi-weekly. Late payments will automatically have a $10 per calendar day fee attached.

Illness policy:

If your child is ill, please keep him/her home so that they can get the appropriate rest needed. If your child is vomiting, has a fever, excessive nasal discharge an unexplained rash, they need to be symptom free (without medication) for 24 hours before returning. By following these recommendations, a healthy environment will be kept for all the children in care.

Clothing:

Please bring a change of clothes with your child’s name or initials on the tag that you can leave here in case of any accidents. Also bring appropriate seasonal wear. We do venture outside in the winter if it's above 20-25 degrees including the wind chill.

In the summer, please supply your child with a bottle of sunscreen if you want me to put it on your child. Before bringing your child in the morning, please put a layer of sunscreen on him/her and I will reapply in the afternoon.

I am happy to welcome you and your child to our family!

Please sign and date below. Thank you!