View Single Post
lovemykidstoo 06:36 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by rosieteddy:
I think that is the hardest part of having a family daycare.This is your home,its rude to put the coat there.I am surprised that the children are not touching the decorations.That being said I would move the table.I would get a coat rack and put it there for daycare hours.I would put a tray for wet boots in that space.I did like the idea Black cat had of the noisy ornaments though.Why make yourself aggravated every morning .We know the parents are ofted clueless.
I'm not moving the table. This is my home and I'm not rearranging anything because he's rude. Plus, I use that table for daycare. It has 6 baskets in it that you can't see and that's where every child has their diapers and wipes. I'm going to pick up the over the door rack with 6 hooks to put on the closet door which is right there. There will be no need for him to put the coat on there anymore. So when he comes Monday and starts to put it on the table, I'm going to say "Oh, I bought a door hook right here. Coats were scratching my table." That way the problem is fixed and he understands that he was being rude. Surprisingly, the kids have never bothered any of my decorations or my tree. I have had 2 broken ornaments in 18 years of daycare. It's weird, they look, but they never touch.