View Single Post
SimpleMom 02:40 PM 11-17-2011
In three to four years it would be ok if I made less. I wanted to just stay home with my kiddos, but that didn't pan out

The pay for 4 under the age of two wouldn't be any less than I'd make as a para. The hours are another thing. That's why I'm thinking about it. I've got time. I just want to research everything I can before I decide.

I love the littles!! I used to work in the Infant room at the daycare center and LOVED it! Pre-k is fun as well. I have just decided that it's not about the money for me. I want to enjoy my job to the fullest, do the best that I can do for God, and try to keep my hours at bay so that my family gets the attention that they need and deserve. I want to continue to stay home and be availably that way. I would also like to keep earing a little income to assist here and there for the kid's needs and such.

I was curious if it would be hard to get families if I cut them off at 2?? The work involved is just good fun for me

I'm already a bit worried that I am cutting kids off at 5 now (or Kindergarten). I just want to take kids between the ages of 2 months and 5 yrs for now.