Thread: Biting! AUGH!
View Single Post
MsMe 12:55 PM 09-19-2011
I don't really have any advice for you (I think you are doing a great job!) Biting is HARD and very uncomfertable to talk to parents about.

I had a biter once that NEVER bit out of anger.....he would walk by a friend and bite, he would give a hug and bite, he was the sweetest kid ever. I never could get a pattern to his biting and just after I gave him a 2 week notice it stopped and never happend again. Thankfully bc I really did LOVE him.

I also went through about three other biters in the last three years.....worst part about them was not the biters but WHO they were biting. EVERY TIME THE SAME KID. There was only ever one kid who got bit. When it would happen (much like your problem...even when you are on top if them the STILL somehow sneek one by!!!) I would nearly cry thinking about having to tell that DCM that her son was bit AGAIN!!!

Best of luck.....keep your eys open and seperate if you need too!!! It also helped for me to print off some articales for the parents that biting is semi normal and WILL stop, also ways you are trying to prevent biting and that you are very serious about keeping all children safe.