View Single Post
finsup 07:52 AM 09-07-2016
Originally Posted by MyAngels:
I most likely would not respond to her at all. I would, however, report this to the various agencies that would be involved - here it would be DHS, the IRS and DCFS.

As PPs said, this is fraud and theft. Those are my tax dollars going to pay for the subsidies that she did not earn, and it would be my conscience that would have to live with it if anything happened to those children because she was "over ratio" and stretched too thin.

If more legally operating providers would take action in these situations instead of looking the other way, it might work to put a dent in those flagrantly illegal daycare operations.
This is what im thinking too. She's messaged me again, asking about rates for a new family which annoys me. It's like you're already over ratio! The answer to them is "I am full." The lack of honesty and integrity is a huge pet peeve of mine. She's not close enough to me to be my compatition but regardless, it's still wrong. I doubt any reply I give will change her mind :/ Didn't do a lot of good the last time I tried. Reporting is probably the best way to go, let the state handle it and maybe they'll impose some consequences that will change the way she does things. Or at any rate, they will at least have her on their radar.