View Single Post
NeedaVaca 05:09 AM 10-26-2016
Originally Posted by Ariana:
You don't think that the death of a child is punishment enough? That jail would be worse for them? Some of these parents are suicidal and lose their jobs they are so distraught. Who in their right mind would say "I will leave my kid in this hot care because I am not going to go to jail for it". To me it just doesn't make sense. If a parent is abusive and has a history of mistreating their child then yeah maybe I would believe it to be malicious but to say that a regular parent would pay more attention because of jail time is not something I believe at all.

I bet in all of those scenarios you mentioned a child has been forgotten. I remember my brother and I going skiing during a weekday. We never went skiing on a weekday. Neither parent remembered to pick us up afterward. The only difference is we didn't die so it didn't make front page news. parents forget their kids all the time!
Yesterday when the detective was on the stand he was asked if Justin Ross Harris had a history of abuse. His reply was -other than the death of his son?