View Single Post
Laurel 05:33 AM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by Mister Sir Husband:
Dear dcm, dcd.. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you. Of all the children I have watched, and all the parents I have met and dealt with, you and your son are by far the absolute worst I have ever seen. Your precious 4 year old is the most uncooperative, loudest and most obnoxious cry baby I have ever dealt with, and you two are entirely to blame.

You have allowed him to learn and master every bad habit that you possibly could in 4 years... and because of this you have set him up perfectly to become the poster child for "failure" as soon as he enters school. I am quite sure that if you continue him on the path that he is on now he will soon no longer be your problem, as his new home will be a state run facility

I am not only terming your son immediately, I am officially telling you that I will never watch him again. Ever. I will also not be watching any other children you have in the future, and on a personal note suggest that you don't cause you truly suck at parenting.

I also will be asking all of my future families if they know you, because if they do the interview is over. I am not willing to take the risk that any of your bad parenting skills rubbed off on them by association.
Omg, why don't you say what you really feel?

Laurel