View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 07:43 AM
tenderhearts's Avatar
tenderhearts tenderhearts is offline Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: HI
Posts: 1,438

I live in Oregon, not near Medford but if you go to and under contact us select your county and it should provide you with the phone number in that area and they could tell you which food program for that area.
In Oregon state requirements is, a childcare overview class, cpr/first aide, child abuse & neglect, food handlers card, when those are completed they do the health and safety inspection and I do know there is a new law about doing daycare on a second story home. Here in the county I live they do what's called a "Super Saturday" and you can do cpr/first aide, child abuse & neglect and the food handlers but it's a very long day. Or you can do just the cpr/first aide then you can do the child abuse & neglect class online through Chemeketa college and you can do the food handlers online as well. Hope this helps
Reply With Quote