Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Blackcat31 09:22 AM 03-29-2018
Originally Posted by amberrose3dg:
Today is my last day before being off for a wonderful 10 days and taking my kids on a cruise to the Caribbean for a week for spring break. These parents are really trying to test me. Everyone knows they need to pay me today or risk late fees for not doing so. Already excuses etc..
Anyways I had a parent drop off yesterday and say to their son (I wish I was joking) "here don't forget your ROCK!" She hands him a "f!@#$%^" rock to bring to daycare!Keep in mind this is a kid who hits her and slaps her etc.. He is extremely aggressive.(he isn't real aggressive here or he would be out) He does throw things from time to time.I mean you have got to be kidding me. I hand it back to her yesterday. Today comes and she hid the rock in his damn coat pocket! So now I gotta check his coat for things. My husband was here and he's like I'm throwing it away. If she asks for it , he lost it somewhere lol.You guys I'm trying real hard not to tell people off. I am seriously tempted to email her a term notice while I am gone.
I would.

Hiding something you have forbidden the child to have in care is a blatant "F you!" from her to you.

That kind of disrespect means immediate termination.

What kind of message is that sending her child?!?