View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 06:08 AM
Daycare.com Member

Thank you. It does. There was a dad of a little girl that would try and push his MLM on me at pick up all the time. That's the stuff that I couldn't believe that I had to put into my policies.. he was relentless. Mom was awesome (divorced) so that's why I kept them.

I have been working outside of the home since the end of November. I HATE working for other people. The pay sucks (12.50 an hour) and the hours are awful (7:30 - 6:30 M-T-W with an hour lunch. F - 1:30 to 6:30. with a half hour lunch). I've been there until 7:00 some nights because people can't add correctly at night and undenounced to me, we are also the accountant. With all the time I am gone, you would be surprised that I only bank about 30 hours a week, which I was hired on as full time Monday - Friday and one Saturday a month (M-F 8:00 - 5:00 and 8:00 - 1:30 Saturdays but a half day another day to make up for that time). They want us to sign our names on credit card receipts to keep track of who took that payment.. nope. Not a chance! Asking for time off isn't what I'm looking for anymore AND I miss my daycare babies. Even with all the noise, parent problems and all of that.. it was worth it and I miss it a lot more then I thought I would.

So! Time to rebrand and get my happy back. Do everything the way I want to do it and not do something because I have the pressure of parents. My business, not theirs.