View Single Post
Crazy8 08:26 AM 07-28-2011
just going to chime in with my 2 cents.... I do not provide meals, my dck's bring breakfast from home, but breakfast time is at 8am. If they arrive during bfast they can still pull up a seat at the table and eat but if they arrive later they can save their breakfast for our snack time (about 9:30-9:45am). My parents know to feed their children at home if they are arriving after bfast time.

I think the problem here is in how it was handled. If you have been doing it this way for 1.5 years then they should have mentioned it sooner or mentioned that it needs to stop. Just curious though... in that 1.5 years did your arrival time get later?? I've had parents who beginning of the school year are getting here at 7:30, then a month down the road it turns into 7:45. By the time we are midway thru the school year they are lucky if they are throwing the child in the door at 8am and getting to work in the nick of time. It happens. Just wondering if maybe the issue is because you are arriving later than you used to??