View Single Post
storybookending 05:18 PM 12-12-2018
I just thought of the no printer/computer thing because I myself update polices and have families resign every new year and my own printer isn’t working so I haven’t got them to the families yet. I am not changing anything major just read that it’s wise to have them resign every year and get updated contact info and such.

Do you know any of the other parents that have their children in her care? I wouldn’t ask any of them if I didn’t know them as it’ll probably get back to the provider and she could see that as going behind her back. I guess if the policies are not shown to you by the 17th that she promised I would have a serious talk with her and/or start looking at alternative care options.

That being said you are not obligated to pay for her vacation if you didn’t sign a paper saying you would. She wouldn’t have any legal recourse but she could however refuse to provide services anymore. I guess you just have to ask yourself how happy you are with the care you receive if she doesn’t have policies by the date she stated.