View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 07:51 AM 07-15-2010
Originally Posted by sahm2three:
but today was a great, stress free day!! Why do I feel bad saying it? Because ODD dcb ended up going home sick at 8:30 this morning and it was so peaceful! Everyone got along, everyone had fun! It was fantastic! This is how I imagined my daycare would be! I hate to say it but I think I need to let the family go. I love the kids so much, but I got a taste of how it should be!
And in the end it's your choice and either way whatever you final decision is the fact that you at least tried to make it work should be a comfort. I'm losing 2 kiddos (siblings) but it's been hard for me to feel really bad even though I'll now have 3 openings because the baby was a hip baby and everytime I walked away from him the further and further I got the louder he got lol. And his 3yo sister would cry everyday her mom would leave but what did we expect? Mom kept coming back and coddling her (sometimes 2 or 3 times) even after I asked her not to stay longer than a few minutes. They are only here 3 days a week so Wednesday & Thursday are so relaxing and I hear no screaming, crying or yelling YAY! 5 days a week of this is awsome!!