View Single Post
Little People 11:24 AM 12-29-2010
Here is another one;

Young mother wanting to babysit!ANYTIME (Memphis,TN)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-12-21, 11:31PM CST
Reply to: comm-h5ecv-2124952750@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! My name is Mary, but everyone calls me Laney. I am 21 and a mother of 2. I live in the midtown area in an apartment. My husband and I are finally living together and I'm
Looking for extra income. I need this for many reasons but hopefully move to a bigger home for us all! I love my life and the area I live in. I am experienced in disabled children. When I was about 13 I took on babysitting my twin cousins. One of which had epilepsy. It was so bad she hit her head many times a day. She is better now.. When I did sit for my aunt, I had to follow serious guidelines to my cousin's medication. My children would love someone to play with and I would like to have another child here part time. They could be from newborn to 5 years. I do not smoke or drink/do drugs. I have no criminal history either. If interests please contact me via email and we will go from there. I could go to your home or he child can come to mine .

Wow!! Finally living together and looking for extra income and she needs this for many reasons...hummmm