View Single Post
Little People 03:51 PM 12-29-2010
Originally Posted by Paisley:

hi im 15 years old and looking for a jod i love kids.. i baby sit my neices and nephiews which r 5 months old a have baby sat kids up to 4.. i will which babies newborn to kids up to 5 years old.. and i can work nights to..plz email me at *********@yahoo.com thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello Im angela an Im 19 years old I want to brang in alittle money I live with my mom an want a job but I want to stay at home with my 2 year old son an this would be a good job because I love kids an would like my son to have little play mates you can call or text at ***-***-**** to know more Thank you an have a nice day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am 22yrs old. I am a mother of three two boys one girl. i am currently moving from ***** to ****. I have watched kids most of my life and have a lot of referances. I find it easiest to stay home with my children then try and work. Daycare for me alone is atleast 1100 a month to 1500 so i have choosen to stay home with my little ones. To help balance out some bills i watch kids. I should fully be moved by the first week in january. I have a mini van and three seats in back if i would need to transport children. I have a clean driving record. I know it is hard to find a reliable sitter thats affordable. Different people have different needs so i base my rates off of the acctual needs and capabilities of the family. I would provide food and snacks and wipes. would need them to have there own diapers. if there are anyother questions concerns or interest please feel free to e mail me at *********
What is so sad about these 3 ads are the ages of these young ladies, Did they go to school?? I know sometimes I get to typing to fast or like yesterday when I had a screaming baby in my arms and needed to post fast, that I made a couple of mistakes. And I will soon figure out what to download here to get spell check, so I don't make anymore mistakes.