View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 06:53 AM 12-30-2010
Here's one that I found that not entirely funny, just the last part.

Originally Posted by :
My daughter attends Ritchen school and I attend Oxnard college. This semester I have a class that starts at 8am 3 days a week. I need someone who can watch my daughter from 7:30am until at least 8:10 but drop her off no later than 8:25. I would like someone who is reliable and I prefer only parents of Ritchen children because they know proper drop off times and will get her there on time. I am willing to pay a reasonable rate but please bear in mind I am a full time student and don't have alot of money. If interested please email me at with your rate and experience.
Bold #1: Um, when I sign up for classes I sign up for the ones that work for my schedule or would find someone to watch my kids in advance. Sign ups started in Nov so she had 2 months to fix this issue. She now has 11 days to the first day of school. Just funny to see another parent leaving it to the last minute.

Bold #2: I like how she asks for experience. Realistically, unless she's asking about driving experience, the only experience that someone will have is being a parent unless she finds a daycare that transports to that school.

I also saw an ad for a home daycare where she had nothing but photos of her dog in costumes And another that was offering to watch your kids, house and pets lol.

Originally Posted by :
hello my name is nicole and i have a one year old daughter .
i am a stay at home mom and would like to watch another child to help out a mother.
my available times are mon. through friday 8 to 4:30.
my asking rate is $8 an hour .
please let me no if interested by email . thank you
Yeah like all she wants to do is help a mom out and not because she needs the $8 an hour lol. Love the spelling.