View Single Post
Daycare_Mama 01:24 PM 01-05-2011
I just found one on CL of a 15 year old girl posting a babysitting ad.

She sounded articulate, educated, and her ad sounded very normal and legit. Just a teenage girl looking for some afterschool and weekend babysitting jobs.

THEN, she posts 4 pictures of herself. 3 are of her and a little boy (who I'm assuming is her nephew from her post) and then 1 picture is of her laying seductively on her stairs. It's the same girl and I don't get why on earth she would think that would be a good picture to post with her ad. She's clothed and all, but it's definitely a provocative looking picture.

What's worse is she listed her PHONE NUMBER! This girl is going to get all sorts of creeps calling and emailing her. And if there's really someone desperate, they will just do a paid search on her phone number and find out where she lives.

I emailed her out of concern to take off that picture and her phone number..she seriously sounds like a legitimate teen looking for a babysitting job if it wasn't for this.

I feel like an old lady (I'm not even close!), but I wish I could get a hold of her parents to let her know about the ad she has posted.