View Single Post
284878 07:13 AM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by mamadaycare:
Thank you for the advice! I will definitely try that! Yes, after the fact really made me wonder what else she was hiding. Every day I am finding out new things and I am not impressed. Things that I definitely feel should have been disclosed in the being when I made the decision to accept them.

I had that family once, after signing the paperwork and marking no in the box for special conditions, Dcm let's it slip that the SA child has adhd. I struggled with her for months and could not figure out what I was doing wrong, if I said A she wanted B. She was here for ten - twenty minutes from bus drop off to dcd picking up every day. It was a real struggle daily. Then one day Dcm let it slip that SA had ODD too. I was pissed that she with held that info and made me struggle like I did. I would have termed if it wasn't for the fact that I had 8m baby in care too. After baby turned one I started believing that baby had odd too. Then after baby stepped on my big toe and busted my toe nail, I had it. (The nail was cracked all the way down and to grow out broken for months)

I termed and I think you should too. Use the excuse that you are downsizing Give it time with the group that you have and then look again in a few months when the market is hot in May.