View Single Post
youretooloud 12:07 PM 07-12-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
We always, ALWAYS look at her daily reports. I like to track her eating and sleeping schedules, amount eaten, and diaper changes at home, along with my pumping record, so every night I transfer the information off the sheet we are given at daycare to our home report. I will look into what is required here in my state regarding daily reports.

I really am heartbroken that our center is closing. I felt really great about dropping her off there and she was excited every morning to see the teacher and other kids. This is a very small town so there are only 8 licensed providers. I work here in town and my husband does drive out of town but to an even smaller town than this one and I don't really know many people there. I'd rather keep her here in town where I am close by.
There are daily reports you can print off for free that just have checkmarks. Things like "last BM", or "How many ounces she ate". I bet if you printed them off, she'd be happy to fill them out. It's hard to get in the habit of doing it, but she probably wouldn't mind at all.

Otherwise, just give the verbal communication a shot and see how it goes.