View Single Post
Unregistered 10:56 AM 09-17-2012
I have a 2.5 that i have been watching for 15 months now, i have really formed an attachment to the little guy but there are have been issues with his parents not taking much interest in his care. Without going into too much detail, the little boy has just become unbearable. He crys all day long. He cannot talk to tell me what he wants, not even simple words. He wont stand for another child to be by me or he will throw himself backwards on the floor, which is quite dangeous in an all tile floor home. When he gets frustrated he just starts pushing things over. He wont eat all day, he only drinks milk, and if you give him food he will dump it out or throw it across the room and scream, his parents are aware of all this and by the sound of it he is worse at home than he is here, i am ready to replace him, i feel that i have stuck with this long enough and it just makes my life much too stressful when he shows up. My question really is this......

What excuses do you use when giving your parents notice, do you tell them "oh, your child is uncontrollable" ? Or do you sugar coat, or do you just make something up like, "hey, im shortening my hours and little Jimmy just cant come anymore bc he stays too late"?

Just curious, any help would be appreciated. I dont want to be rude but i dont want to watch him anymore eithe