View Single Post
mismatchedsocks 07:12 PM 06-24-2010
Good luck.

For future use maybe.... Here is something I got from another provider. I make sure to go over this with ALL families every year. Upon everyone signing and me going over each point and having EVERY family INITIAL every spot, I have had no Late pick ups. And I had 3 families pushing their limit!

HOURS OF OPERATION:
6:00 am -5:00 pm Monday through Friday– __________initials

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
1. All forms in packet, except immunization form and health report, upon start date.
2. Child must be up to date with immunizations (turned into me within a month)
3. Signed/dated contract and policies
4. Child must have health report signed by doctor on file within 3 months of starting. I cannot accept your child once the 3 month passes.
__________initials

TERMINATION OF SERVICE:
1. Termination is immediate and Lil’ Rugrats is not required to give a two week termination notice for:
a. Non-payment of fees
b. Non-compliance with daycare policies
c. Failure to maintain immunizations
d. Harmful and/or disruptive behavior– child and/or parent
__________initials

HEALTH POLICY:
A child with any of the following symptoms must be kept out of daycare until
symptoms have passed. If the child goes to a doctor for the illness, a doctor’s note may be supplied, stating the child is in no way contagious.
a. Anything contagious
b. Diarrhea
c. Vomiting
d. Severe sore throat (leads to strep throat)
e. Temperature over 101 degrees
f. Unable to participate in the normal activities of this childcare because of not feeling well. Physical impairments such as broken bones, etc. are welcome.
If your child has been exposed to a contagious disease, please let me know as soon as possible so that I may notify the other parents right away.
__________initials

COMMUNICABLE DISEASES:
Before a child with any communicable disease may return, a note from the child’s doctor must be supplied.
__________initials

PARENT RESPONSIBILITY:
1. Toy guns and war toys are not allowed. Children may bring no more than one toy per day and it must have their name on it. Toys with no names will be kept in child’s cubby.
2. Parents supply all medications for child.
3. Weekly fees and late charges must be paid on time.
4. Two weeks notice or two weeks payment must be given upon termination of child care.
__________initials

WEEKLY INVESTMENT:
*Fees must be paid weekly each Monday (may be bi-weekly but must be paid in advance)
*Contract rate remains the same each week regardless of holidays or your child’s absence (unless using days off)
*There is a $20.00 per day charge for late payments
*NSF checks have a $25.00 fee plus any bank fees for 1st time, and then must be paid in cash or money order from that NSF fee payment on.
__________initials

OVERTIME CHARGES:
Parents are expected to pick up and drop off their child at the time contracted everyday. Only under pre-approved circumstances, may a parent arrange a late pick up or early drop off. If prior arrangements are not made, the following charge will apply (Except for unforeseen emergencies) and this is paid directly to the staff member arriving early or staying late.
$1.00 for each 1 minute, beginning with the first minute.
__________initials

HOLIDAYS:
There will be no child care available for the following paid holidays in 2011:
New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.

____________initials
LEAVE TIME:
All parents are given leave time equal to the number of days contracted for in a week. For example, a family that is enrolled for 5 days each week is allowed to take up to 5 days, per year, off without financial responsibility to the daycare. Leave time is given primarily to encourage parents to tend the needs of their sick child at home.
____________initials

This contract will provide a space for your child ______________________at Lil’

Rugrats daycare beginning ______________ and ending on December 31, 2010.

The rate is $_______________ the days and times needed to be scheduled are as follows:

Monday: ______ to ______

Tuesday: ______ to ______

Wednesday: ______ to ______

Thursday: ______ to ______

Friday: ______ to ______

I understand that if I drop off my child early or pick up my child later than the times stated above, without prior arrangements, I will be charged the early/late fee.
__________initials
I have read and fully understand everything involved in this contract, and have taken all opportunities to clarify any questions prior to signing this contract, and under-stand that I will be held legally responsible for all payments discussed in this con-tract.
__________initials

Parent Signature ___________________________________ Date ____________

E-Mail Address ______________________________________________________

Parent Signature ___________________________________ Date ____________

E-Mail Address ______________________________________________________

Provider Signature ___________________________________ Date ____________