View Single Post
TheGoodLife 08:45 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by AmyKidsCo:
ITA. I would also let them know that I'd be flexible if they needed late pick ups occasionally. That way you're offering something at the same time as you're taking something away, if that makes sense...
I try to be accommodating whenever possible- I was t happy about the way it came about, but I didn't say anything about the DCM TELLING me (not asking) that she would be picking up the baby Thursday instead of the DCD, which is 5 instead of 4:30. I've really enjoyed having this family, but its just this week I haven't been happy- with the last minute changes of schedule and changing to a later PU time w/o the decency to ask! I didn't bri g up the late PUs and law fee today since dad was just a few minutes late, but I did remind him that I need schedule changes by the Friday before as well as have them a one-page "Policy Review" which went over the most important policies that are in my 8 page handbook. Hopefully that will help . One question for you all- if your contracted time is, say, 4:30, and that is your latest PU time- do you give them the grace period (say 10 minutes) or start adding on late charge immediately? (This family lives down the street and goes home before PU so they he is no stuck in traffic when he's late.)