View Single Post
daycarediva 09:30 AM 04-13-2017
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
TWO months ago??
But she's been bringing baby ever since and has not tried to discuss this "betrayal of trust" until money was mentioned?

Yeah, her actions don't match her words. Nice try DCM.

Unfortunately, I would not dismiss this thought.
She IS already making accusations and now that she is without care, she will probably continue doing so.

If I were you, I'd e-mail my analyst/licensor and let them know what happened BEFORE the DCM calls and give her version.

Do you have anything in your paperwork stating you DO have permission to leave with baby in seat or to transport at all?

IIRC, most states require permission to transport. I know you weren't driving or using the car seat but I am just covering all bases so wondering if you DO or DO NOT have written permission in regards to transporting....

I do NOT transport. Ever. Because of that, I do not allow parents to leave car seats on my property. It opens up n entire chapter in regards to liability so I don't let parents leave them on my property for ANY reason.

GET a contract, GET a deposit, GET a permission slip. It covers your butt. I don't care if I had one child in care of 20, I would have the same paperwork.