View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 10:41 PM
Posts: n/a
Angry How to file a complain on a Family Child Care

Hi,I live in Sammamish,.Without prior notice to staff,without prior reason, she told 3 of the staff to quit the work last year and one week before that,suddenly she started paying very less per hour pay,with decreasing the number of work hours time .I was one among them.
Where can I file a complain on this?Can I file at DEL?How do I file?
Reply With Quote