View Single Post
KidGrind 07:36 AM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Play Care:
The problem with this is that my licensor chats with the kids when she pops in. She asks them all about their day, their favorite food at lunch, what they like the best to do at my house, etc. of course the kids will say "we watched MOVIES and ate CANDY and I love when we watch TV!!!
(We obviously don't do those things often but that's what they say )
Do I think giving them a hot cocoa is a big deal in the grand scheme of things? No . But I don't want to get into the habit of picking and choosing what regs to follow. That's when you get sloppy, IMO
This happened to me during an USDA inspection. I was completely innocent. The DCM and I had a conversation the previous evening during pick-up. She told me how much DCB loved Nutella. During snack time the next day DCB exclaims as I am spreading peanut butter on a rice cake, “Please put the chocolate stuff on it.”

The inspector gave me the look over her glassed, “You know that’s not creditable.”

I replied, “I know.” I just decided to protest or explain it would make me appear to be covering up my alleged Nutella crime.