View Single Post
Laurel 06:55 AM 03-01-2014
Originally Posted by KidGrind:
I’ve documented and have met with higher ups. It has been a retaliatory situation in my case. I have close to approximately 50+ documentation pages. Now what I’ve been complaining about & stating for over a year, others are seeing. Recently some inspections have been removed from my file because I wouldn’t sit back and just take it. Once this particular individual visited my home 15 times in one month.

Recently interim management suggested I go through the state to receive my license. Then I could eliminate dealing with the ridiculous.

I should add I am not in New York. I just understand why many providers have some concerns. I get inspections are important in an attempt to KEEP CHILDREN SAFE & weed out unsatisfactory providers. I just believe some personnel do not comprehend the regulations or abuse their positions.
Oh I agree that some abuse their positions. That is a rough situation to be in. Luckily I've never had that experience.

In our case, we have a network of providers who formed an association and we 'fight' things as a group. Once we went to a city council meeting and very professionally stated our case and stuck up for some other providers.

Laurel