View Single Post
Annalee 11:00 AM 03-17-2016
Originally Posted by Tasha:
It wasn't so hard to just say no to her. I opened the door because they were banging on it, and truthfully, I was just
stunned by the situation. She said that she had forgotten about the appointment until last night - and we do have doctors in this city who open super early to accommodate people who work, so I do believe that. She is coming from a center, where I guess early drop offs are allowed. I don't know. But I do know that we went over change of schedules during the interview and I stressed to her - and all my clients - that it is totally my discretion whether I can accommodate. She knows the rule and just didn't care or didn't think it would matter.
And I hate to say it, but the little girl annoyed me big-time, with her hand on her hip spouting off to me. Ugh. This is only their second week.
I think some parents think all we emphasize on during interview is for the "other" parents. Really gets on my nerves! I had a child come in yesterday with a large blanket, goggles, stuffed bear, and sunglasses....I stopped them before entering....the parent said "you want me to discard of these don't you"...I said "YES"...... Here's your sign is what i want to say