View Single Post
Cat Herder 09:28 AM 09-06-2016
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
1. There is NO way that they had 600 plants growing in your typical suburban back yard, they get HUGE and would easily tower over any privacy fencing- they also smell VERY strongly when full grown.

2. 600 plants is not even close to a million dollars. MAYBE 200,000, if they all get full yield AND they sell it in small quantities which no major distributor will mess with.

My cousin is a legal grower in a legal state and runs a legal dispensary. He nets about $200-250/plant,(depending on strain, sold in bulk) and he needed a commercial building with 20ft ceilings because how tall the plants get.
Worth goes down when the risk is low, though, right. After seeing this providers facebook. I am really hoping it is a mistake, things don't add up.

The headline was funny initially, but after seeing her beautiful family (wedding) photos, the fact that she did the extra work of going to college for ECE after having been in business all these years (bio says started the same year as me) and she was legally licensed the whole time it just does not seem possible.

She passed inspections this year, then BAM condemned. How does that happen?