View Single Post
Msdunny 08:28 AM 03-26-2020
Our area is going into mandated self-quarantine tomorrow. I sent parents an email, asking them to pay 1/2 rate minus 25% for the next month (I do not have any parents deemed 'essential to the infrastructure'). That came to $80/week for families. 2 thought it was more than fair, 1 is ok with it for the time being (her husband may lose his job in all this),and one hasn't replied. She will most likely get a full-rate invoice today so maybe I can get some kind of response from her.

Thankfully, my husband can work from home, and he started working at Target over the holidays part-time. He loves keeping busy at Target, so he will stay there even if his full-time job shuts down for a while. We have savings, so I am ok to just ask for place-holder tuition for a while. I did tell parents that if I don't have any income, I will most likely have to go to Target also, and my not re-open at the end of all of this. I am bored every day, though, with no kiddos here - the aggravation is worth the brain activity!