View Single Post
daycare 11:02 AM 03-07-2011
Originally Posted by My Daycare:
Ditto?????
as of right now the parents have not given me any feed back as to exactly what the issue is. In fact guess what... I am getting the finger pointed at me right now. Go figure.

I don't even know what is wrong with the child, but somehow I am at fault. Its a really long story.

All that I know is that DCK spent 4 nights in the hospital, has not been back since last week on Thursday.

I have no clue when and if the DCK will be coming back. Having no news and not too sure what is going on, I have to think right now what I am going to do about all of this.

I am tired of the drama that I have had to go through to get this family to seek medical attention for their child, not once, but twice. Both times it was very serious medical reasons. I called CPS this morning and they are not sure if I have a case or not??? HUH really? Their reasoning is because I don't know what is medically wrong with the child. Legally the family does not have to tell me?? UUUGGHH

as you can see, this whole situation is a huge mess... I will keep you all informed, when i am informed of what is going on and how I will be able to take of this once and for all....