View Single Post
originalkat 08:48 AM 05-01-2015
Here is my policy Regarding #1:
I request that children arrive by 8:30 AM in order to take full advantage of the entire morning program. If you will be arriving later than this due to an appointment or will not be attending for the day, you must call and notify me by 8:30 AM.

I do not tell them that they may not attend if they are later that 8:30, but I do require notification if they will be late (occasionally) due to an appointment etc... If a parent comes to the tour and has issue with the 8:30 AM drop-off time then they usually bring it up. When they find I am a stickler on it they do not end up signing up. This has happened twice and both times the parent worked in a restaurant or store and did not have to be to work till later. I have also termed a child (once) for arriving after 8:30 on a regular basis.

Regarding #2
I do not have a specific policy regarding having to be at work or school, but I do have information in my enrollment paperwork that indicates my program is designed for working families that require full time childcare. I dont accept part time kiddos for this reason.