View Single Post
jen 08:08 AM 02-08-2011
Originally Posted by Mrs.Ky:
I guess it makes you feel better to insult somone huh I guess you feel better about yourself now. Never NOT once have I insulted you in anyway nor would I because I dont know you just as you dont know me. Ya you are right we see kids without coats, etc. the parents may think they are doing best for there child who are we to judge them? MOMS always think they know better the someone else, and they are some how superior to other Moms but they arent.
I really don't feel that I have insulted you. The closest I came to was to say that your comments were ignorant or...

"lacking knowledge: lacking knowledge or education in general or in a specific subject
unaware: unaware of something
resulting from lack of knowledge: caused by a lack of knowledge, understanding, or experience"

I stand by that statement. The evidence that children are safer, all children, including yours are safer, when seated rear facing and in appropriate car seats. You are clearly unaware of that FACT.

You indicated that your three year old sits in a booster seat; it is ILLEGAL to have your child in a booster seat in TN. You are clearly unaware of the LAW.

Children under age 4 must ride in a car seat. Tennessee requires that all car seats be federally approved and used according to manufacturer's instructions.

Children ages 4 through 8 and less than 4'9" in height must use a booster seat. Children through age 12 who are greater than 4'9" are required to use a vehicle seatbelt, and the rear seat is recommended for these children. Tennessee requires that all children under age 16 who are not in a car seat or booster use a vehicle seat belt.

You said you had a blunt personality and that some people just couldn't take it. I wasn't being insulting, I was just being straightforward. I apologize, if I hurt your feelings; it wasn't my intent. However, you did say you were intentionally adding fuel to the fire, so I guess you were expecting this kind of response. It seems silly to add fuel to the fire if you don't want to hear the response.