View Single Post
Daycareaid 05:48 AM 10-11-2021
I just quit also, Friday was my last day. I worked with 2 and a half your olds who are horrific to just me. The teacher wasn't there and they set out to torture me even though I treat them so well and tried to make the day fun. As soon as someone else walked in the room they would stop what they were doing and act like angels without the person saying a word. I have never met such disrespectful children in my life. They are well behaved for the teacher its literally just me who they think its funny to be as bad as possible to. I've been in there since mid August so I've been there a few months. The teacher always told me I need to be more stern and don't give them options like "do you want me to put away the book or do you want to"? like I read what you are supposed to do so I am just dumbfounded. She kept telling me to yell with more of a bass in my voice and not be so sweet. I guess she was right because they treat her well and to me they think of as a joke. My own children listen to me so I just don't understand. I'm done working with other people's children.