View Single Post
daycare 11:57 AM 05-07-2012
Originally Posted by DaycareMomma:
I respect you looking it up, but just keep in mind. You will always find people that will bash a product if it didn't immediately work for them or if it is their competitor. There are THOUSANDS of people taking ACE with AMAZING results. It is up to each individual person if they want to take it and you are always encouraged to speak with your doctor about it first. I personally have taken it and had zero side effects. I even stopped taking it for a while and had no adverse effects.
I understand what you are saying, but each person will be effected by it differently. Even from the home website of the product it states:

Common side effects include heartburn, nausea, constipation and mild headaches. Serious side effects include insomnia, confusion, dizziness or intense headache. Severe side effects associated with phenylalanine include tightness or sharp pain in the chest, difficulty breathing and a sudden increase in heart rate or blood pressure. Do not take more than 500 milligrams in a single serving. It is in this work that the similarities of phenylethylamine HCL to other substances, such as amphetamine, methamphetamine and dopamine, are discussed and their similar effects within the biochemistry of the human body.

You may be one of the lucky ones that don;t suffer from side effects of it. What works for some in one way, will not work the same way for others.

Sorry, I dont want to take over the thread. Sounds like it works great for you and that's awesome. I am happy you found something that works well for you...