View Single Post
Blackcat31 10:45 AM 03-18-2014
Originally Posted by Imagination's Creations:
@ BC. I get a lot of contact through my face book page where I will chat for a while with potential clients. I also recently added an application in my notes on the page where potential clients can copy, past, and answer the questions in a message. Ive gotten a lot of parents on my wait list from doing this, but I dont usually interview them in person unless I have an opening.

This business is quite unpredictable though. Im grateful that Ive stayed full. I am, however, in the process of expanding so Im currently taking interviews for the new spots when they open. I have ad those clients before that I would have replaced in a heart beat if I had a wait list then. I love having the option of being extremely picky!

I was just curious as to how you would go about it. Thanks!
I like to have potential clients on my waitlist that I've already interviewed.

That way when a space does open up, I've already done the orientation process.... makes getting them started (for me anyways) much easier.

It eliminates the notifying, the wait (to see if they are interested) and the time it takes for them to give notice to their current provider (if they have one) so they can ease into my program with little hoopla.