View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 08:57 AM 12-05-2011
Originally Posted by Lilbutterflie:
Yes, I agree about the rash. That alone according to my contract is enough to send home. She was diagnosed with croup a week and a half ago, so I wonder if it's an after affect of the virus. It almost looks like baby acne, it's on her cheeks and forehead; but she is almost 6 months old and hasn't had baby acne for 3 months. She didn't have it on Friday when she left here. Her mom dropped off right before morning nap, so she is sleeping right now. If I still see a rash on her face when she wakes up, I'll make the call.
Good call. I just wanted to add that in my sons case his rash was only 5 or six pink dots (almost like tiny insect or gnat bites) on each hand and about 10 or so of the same on his knees. They weren't bad or anything or even dark and I almost missed them when I changed him. The blisters appeared the next day after seeing the doctor. I wouldn've never guessed that's what it was but I'm the paranoid type and now I'm glad because it paid off.

None of the other kids managed to get it but it threw me for a loop. I treated my own son like a DC kid and my hubby came home and stayed for a week so we could keep him quarantined upstairs. Hopefully in your case it's nothing