View Single Post
JJPlaycare 05:52 PM 05-07-2012
We have tried 3 different types of bottles, which was an issue as well because they were doing 2 different kinds at home different from the one they sent here to daycare! Once I found that out I thought that was the issue and I got us all using the same bottle, but nope that wasn't it! I agree I love playtex nurses, but not one they have tried. He is happy, meeting milestones, very social, very active, very smiley, sitting up pretty good, but not quite on his own, but with a boppy or legs around him for the occasional tip over, however his output in my opinion is not sufficient! I changed him three times today, but 2 of the times today just had a tiny bit in it, it was more of a freshen up type thing! : ( He averages about 3 diapers a day which isn't a lot for how little he is, thats more my ready to potty train toddler amounts! : / I don't know I have had mostly breastfed babies come through here, I breastfed all 3 of my kiddos, still breastfeeding my 16 month old honestly lol who really struggled with bottles, but it wasn't a huge issue because I'm home with him and now he won't give up the boob! LOL Anyway I have never dealt with this stubborn of a breastfeeder yet! I know alot of times they wait for mom, but his output in my opinion isn't good and the doc at his last checkup said he wasn't maintaining his percentiles. He was 10lbs 3oz at birth and I believe still is a big, chunky, healthy looking baby, but the doc says he isn't maintaining! Mom and dad are very tall and lean though. I don't know, I sent mom a text and asked if we could find a time to talk more in depth about this again! : S