View Single Post
Cradle2crayons 12:34 PM 12-15-2014
Originally Posted by CraftyMom:

And this isn't an exaggeration.. I literally had this happen to me! During circle time, child throws up on me, himself, and the child next to him. I have to loudly yell FREEZE as kids start freaking out and stepping in the vomit. Sick child is crying and vomits again. I quickly stripped everyone contaminated down and let them be in their diapers for a while, and sent them in the other room with tv while I cleaned, except the sick child who I laid on his mat. Called the mom then quickly changed my clothes. At this point the child has a fever now.

Very stressful situation to say the least. I do not desire to clean your child's vomit and then clean his friends who have been vomited on and ran through it, and clean myself. Not to mention the horrible stench that lingered.

Permanent Vacation, it's like you were in my home that day

All could have been avoided, mom says "Oh yeah he said he wasn't feeling well this morning, I thought he was exaggerating"
You forgot to mention.... You fall the parents and they refuse to pick up, say they can't miss work, they'll try to call the auntie, etc etc etc