View Single Post
Shell 07:46 PM 03-14-2015
Originally Posted by littlelionspreschool:
I think I am on the homestretch of this drama filled mess. Now the parent drives by our house randomly which is creepy, but not a terribly big deal since she hasn't stopped yet. Her attorney mailed me a letter stating I needed to mail her progress reports. I told the attorney she received them at conference time and was told "they were lost or destroyed" so she needed another copy. Well that's not my problem, but I gave her another copy of them anyway!

The hardest part is the parents asking a million questions about the family. They obviously don't know for sure that I terminated the family, but they have heard "hearsay" from the dad's friends or have been told by the dad that they were "kicked out". Then I have them asking if they were terminated to which I have to basically avoid the subject for privacy reasons. I just say....well I haven't spoken to them in a few weeks so I don't know what is going on with them at this point and time.

Do you think she's trying to sue you for discrimination, and needs the progress reports to "back up" her claims?

Just a thought- I can be a paranoid person.

Her driving by is creepy- she seems a little obsessed with being termed- hopefully she finds some other drama to occupy her time and leaves you alone!

Parents like this are the reason why I always make up an excuse for terming- parents can be crazy!