View Single Post
Little People 04:54 AM 02-07-2011
I know some other people will jump in on this with some great advice. But I would call the dcm and tell her she will have to come pick up baby when your wife has used up all the BM and baby is hungry and screaming!

I took a 6 week old baby a few weeks ago and this was a nightmare for me. DCM was BF and had 3 weeks to get baby on a bottle & formula (this is what mom wanted). Well first day baby came she would NOT take a bottle and screamed all day, she could not suck on a bottle. Dad came at 4:30 and he told me they were still BF. I was worn out from walking, rocking and listing to a precious baby scream all day.

Second day, baby came and DCM said baby was BF at 5:30am, and by 12:00 I had had enough of this poor baby screaming and not being able to take a bottle. I called dcm and told her I wanted her to come NOW and feed this baby a bottle. It took her till 1:30 to get here and she only worked 20 minutes away When she came in I had a bottle ready for her and handed her the baby and said i want you to feed her a bottle. You can sit on my couch and I need to go give some attention to my other 3 dck's. I came back in 15 minutes and guess what she was doing??? Breast Feeding. I was so upset that i knew better to say anything. I told her she needed to take her home and she did. I waited 2 hours and called her and term her.