View Single Post
lovemykidstoo 05:17 AM 04-10-2018
So yesterday my 2 yr old dcg scratched my dcb 3 yr olds face and a little on his neck. Yup, it was ugly, yes I separated them then for the entire day and now she will be my shadow. . The boys try to take things from her sometimes and she grabs them and squeezes and this is the result. The dcb did not cry at all, everything was fine except for the marks left behind. Unfortunately, this is like the 3rd time this has happened to him by this girl. I texted mom a picture right away and she said she knows things happen and for me not to get upset and that they will talk to him about sharing too etc. Then last night she texted me about a couple of non-daycare stuff. Everything was fine. . This morning she calls me and says he's not coming today that when she said they were going to my house he got really upset and she just couldn't bring him today. She wasn't going to "force" him to come, so grandma is coming today. She also says that he has a scratch by his eye and his eye is a little swollen so he may have to go to the dr. I didn't see any by his eye. I'll attach a picture. She said that she told him that he has to go back to my house tomorrow. He's a 4 day a weeker and I love this family and him. Any ideas on what I can do? I've told her that I'm going to keep them separate and make her go where I go for awhile, but man if he does come back and it happens again, they'll be done for sure. What do you guys think? I pray they come back. Any ideas on what I should do at this point?
Attached: carterscratch4918.jpg (59.3 KB)