View Single Post
Springdaze 06:34 AM 11-11-2011
That happened to me, too. I knew the kid was leaving in sept because i told the parents i couldnt hold a full day spot just for their kid in half day kindy and when there was no school. In June the kid said something about the new daycare, ok in sept. then the mom asked me if she could change hours and I said yes but couldnt give her a big discount because the kid would still take up a full time slot. she said that she would see what else she could do. then she said the kid was going on vaca for a week. I said at the end of that week to bring bathing suit when she comes back and was told she was going to spend the rest of the summer at her uncles house! thanks to facebook I knew that wasnt true. she owed for the vaca week and 2 weeks notice and I never heard from them again!

Dont take any of it personal because they go where the money is best! I couldnt give her a deal, so she left! and this is a lady who would make special trips to pay me and had my daughter over for sleep overs, and even did a lice treatment on my daughter when I found one bug in her hair. Friendship only lasts when it works when it works for them!