View Single Post
Christian Mother 12:27 PM 11-11-2011
Yea!! So glad you decided to stay with us!!

Def. advertise!! FB, Friends, Family, CL, Care.com, Flyers,!!
Advertise aggressively just as the other post specified. Don't worry for this mother as she isn't worried for you. You received a verbal so I would take that and let them know you've excepted that as a verbal however; you can always draw up your own term letter with that specific date and have them sign it there if they stall. If they get up set just say I've taken the liberty of drawing up it for you all as I know you all busy this time of yr. LOL!!

As far as the father asking for you to keep tabs on dcm..Blackcat31 gave you WONDERFUL infor. on how to handle that and I would even write it out word for word and hand it to him so that he has it in writing you will not participate. You can verbally tell him that as well. Your interest is always just for the children that is all your obligated to do unless there was ever any signs of abuse or neglect. Do not fall for the game of playing between disgruntled parents. You don't need to be placed in the middle.

I am soooo happy you've decided to come back to the board...it's addicting right?!!