View Single Post
KidGrind 07:06 AM 08-08-2014
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Thanks for the advice. We have just looked up a couple such places and will be calling tomorrow to see what they have available. We'd really love to resolve things with our current center, but we really need to have a backup plan in place in case they are unable (or unwilling to do what is needed) to resolve the culture of biting that has been established in our child's current room. We just can't take it anymore, and will do whatever is necessary to ensure our child is in a safe environment.
I will be frank. I would not drop my child off ANYWHERE that I believe they will be bitten. The only resolution after your explaining that your child is being bitten everyday is to take YOUR CHILD out of the situation.

I have a responsibility as a provider. Does biting happen? Yes. Have I got it under control? Yes. In a center situation, I would suggest since your child is the one who seems to be getting bitten daily that they shadow him until it curbs. Even so, as a parent it would’ve been already too much for me to subject my child to.

I wish you and your family the best.