View Single Post
Holiday Park 06:48 AM 12-15-2012
In my new handbook it says when a person starts their child with me they must pay a deposit for the last week of care. I never charged my existing clients any kind of deposit at all to pay for their last week of care (with the stipulation they give 2 weeks notice) .

WWYD ? I would like to tell them this is required since this is what I do now and never charged them this when they originally signed up. Or should I just leave it alone?
Ok,just noticed i posted in the wrong section. So I will ask this. Parents who use in home daycare: Would you feel this is fair ? What are your thoughts? If I required it,they would be able to make weekly payments of $25.00 ,and not have to fork over the whole amount (for the last week of care deposit) all at once. Also,they will be getting 2 weeks notice before the handbook comes official, so it starts in January. This way if they disagree or choose to leave my care,they will also be getting time to look elsewhere before their signature is required on the new contracts.