View Single Post
Unregistered 11:56 AM 05-24-2014
Someone was nice enough to send me this link to show me what some of you are saying. Yes,I offer cheap childcare cause I've watched too many single parents struggle and have to work 2 jobs just to pay for daycare or childcare costs. All of your opinions and bashing don't bother me at all cause I know who I am. My uncle is a police officer and I have amazing references including military, police, lawyers ,etc. I don't need to do this for extra money, I choose to help people out because I know what it's like to look for affordable and safe childcare.

And just to set the record straight, those that think people who are cheap on their costs are bad people best think again. Watch the news and see how many daycares and foster parents abuse or harm kids. I mean be real,ANYONE who watches your child should be checked out unless you don't care. I've never been in trouble, don't drink or nothing.

And another thing, to the person who thinks they are funny saying I probably feed them ramen noodles. .... I don't feed any of them ramen noodles, but sometimes a parent sends them with a child to eat.
I don't feed them hot dogs,bologna or any of that. I don't really benefit from this except the smile on my face knowing I helped someone out.
None of you have any right to judge me for me trying to help people who need it. Only person that can judge me is God. Y'all all have a nice day.