View Single Post
hope 07:27 PM 07-27-2014
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Wow. All if you are idiots and need to actually attend a class on breastfeeding. Your job as a daycare provider is not for your job to be convenient and easy it's to care for children. If a mom breastfeeds you handle it how they tell you to. No matter what (unless the kid is not gaining weight and is showing signs of neglect) you do what the parent says. Even if you have cared for hundreds of babies you do NOT know better than that child's mom because you should KNOW all babies are different. I've been on the daycare side, the nanny side and the mom side of this issue and I've never seen such a large group of incapable providers in my life. If you aren't capable of taking care of a child with their own specific needs then you shouldn't work in child care. It must be just more simple to overfeed kids formula and double diaper than to actually pay attention and learn the child's individual needs. Each of you should be reported and have your license revoked.
I would like to know how you would handle a baby crying because he is hungry and his mom didn't supply any more milk. And how would you deal with the blow outs? Would you change clothing and wash every hour? And how would you disinfect everything that baby has soiled that other children come into contact with? Please tell us how you would do a better job......