View Single Post
elle73 04:27 AM 11-30-2010
I have a 2 1/2yr old dcb that is potty training right now, the problem is he shows no interest in it at all, when I ask him if he has to pee he either just stares at me or says no and when he poops he never tells me, if I catch him pooping he refuses to go on the toilet. His parents have been pushing for him to be potty trained since he turned 2 and even they say he will not go at home either, dcm has said that she has been leaving him in his underwear because she thinks it will be more uncomfortable for him when he has accidents, but he still won't go on the potty and just goes in his underwear(I refuse to do this at my house because I will not let him pee and poo all over my house). I just don't think he is ready, but mom and dad tell me to just keep putting him on the toilet even when he runs away yelling no. I have a potty chart and have told him that if he goes on the potty he will get a sticker but he has no interest. Has anyone else gone through this and what do you tell the parents?